Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello Volunteers,
I can not even begin to tell you how much you are appreciated today. This was by far the only day that Kim and I have encountered that "what are we doing to ourselves feeling?" It was a super crazy hectic day and you all just saw that and jumped right in...especially the ones who were not even signed up to help. Wow!! God's mercy is upon us because had you all not been there....we could of not pulled this meat and produce coop today. Thank you from the bottom of my sincere heart...and that includes Kim too!
F.Y.I.
Being able to just sit for the last 20 mins...I changed my mind about ever doing meat again. LOL However we will just make sure that we have 2 separate teams if they fall on the same day.
Well, thank you again. I hope you all have a great week and we will see each other again in 2 weeks!
Blessings,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment