Thursday, April 8, 2010

Something Yummy From Kate


Hello CoOp Family,

If your like me you often look at your eggplant and wonder just what to do with it, well wonder no more. Today we were blessed with a recipe that sounds really wonderful from Kate. So without further ado.

"Last night I used the eggplant and the applewood smoked salt to make a delicious dish".

"I sliced the eggplant into long, fairly thin vertical slices. Then I whisked together about a 1/2 cup of olive oil, 3 cloves of crushed garlic and 4 or 5 pinches of applewood smoked salt. I used a basting brush to baste both sides of each slice before I laid them in the baking dish. Baked at 375 until they looked done- golden and soft (I did flip them once.) That was it! Smokey, delicious eggplant!"

Thanks So Much Kate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment